Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended

jfrancotpaga December 2, 2022

Hi there, Jira team.

We are experiencing an issue regarding the Jira access.

Today we've seen this message as soon as we start any Attlasian product.

Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended

Your subscription for Atlassian Cloud hasn't been renewed.
If you're a site admin, go to admin.atlassian.com
View site bill to update your payment details.

Unfortunately, both links take me to useless pages, even though I'm a site admin.

* admin.atlassian.com takes me to a form for creating an organization, which has no sense (as seen on the attached image)Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-02 a la(s) 9.25.21 a. m..png.

* payment details takes me to the "Manage your bill for Standard and Premium plans" but I cannot follow any stets as every single time that I try to login (even on private mode) I'm redirected to the form discussed above.

We really need your help in order to address this payment issue as our team has no access to any of the Attlassian products and need them on a daily basis.

Regards

Javier

2 answers

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2022

Hi @jfrancotpaga 

I think that the fastest way to solve this will be contact with Atlassian Support - https://support.atlassian.com/

Regards,

Seba

I'll try on that way

Thank you very much, @Sebastian Krzewiński 

Like Sebastian Krzewiński likes this
0 votes
Vedant Kulkarni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2022

@jfrancotpaga recently I have faced a similar issue. Please raise a support ticket with the Atlassian Support team on the target site and get confirmation on the billing and technical contacts.

Oh, I haven't found that support form. Seems that is better to write there.

Thanks a lot!

Suggest an answer