You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons

mostafa jamareh September 16, 2013

I've run the atlas-run where my pom.xml is situated ,and after that when i tried to see the result in the browser , i found this error :

what can i do to solve it ?

thanks in advance,

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
mostafa jamareh September 21, 2013

thanks for your answers ,

my java version was 7 and i chenged it to 6 so it work's now

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2013

Hi Mostafa,

I would recommend that you check out this Knowledge Base article - Troubleshooting JIRA Startup Failed Error. It should cover most of the common reasons as to why you are facing that error. Please check it out, and try implementing the steps mentioned there :)

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2013
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2013

In your casse, try running with more memory and see if that helps.

0 votes
Julian Riedinger _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2013

try to clean up your target dir

mostafa jamareh September 16, 2013

does not work

Suggest an answer