• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Yesterday I asked to remove one login that was associated with me and mentioned which one it was. I had two or even three. Now, I cannot even login with the one I wanted to keep. Apparently, you've deleted the wrong one.

Yesterday I asked to remove one login that was associated with me and mentioned which one it was. I had two or even three. Now, I cannot even login with the one I wanted to keep. Apparently, you've deleted the wrong one.

Deleted user July 30, 2015

Please restore my previous Confluence/Jira login "Saskia.siebeneicher". I know it was not smart of me to chose the same name again, but hopefully you're able to differenciate between the old one that I'd like to reactivate and the new one that I chose just today.  In case of further questions, please contact me via email. Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group],

I'm talking about my Confluence/JIRA Login ... Haven't found how to reach out to Atlassian Support directly. Can you tell me what I should be doing to get in contact with them? That'd be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2015

You can raise a ticket at support.atlassian.com

hm, apparently, I do not have the right to log into Support.atlassian.com since I cannot access it ...

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2015

You might want to reach out to support. Are you talking about Cloud? If so, reach out to Atlassian support. If it is a server version, reach out to your admin.

Answers is more of a user community. You might get support here but that is not guaranteed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events