Xray for JIRA

Hi,

We have our Jira on cloud and would like to add xray-plugin to the application. I got to check in jira community - xray-plugin is not on cloud yet. Can I still have xray installed to jira. Please let me know

Thanks 

2 answers

0 votes

Xray is only available for JIRA Server and it is not possible to have it installed on a JIRA Cloud instance.

Hi Sampath,

For the moment Xray is only available for the server version but our updated release plan is that the final Cloud release happens during the 1st semester of 2018.

Keep an eye on our blog and Twitter account for more news regarding the Cloud version.

Best regards!
Xpand Add-ons team

Xray Team, 

Could you please give a tentative timeline when we can expect Xray for JIRA Cloud released ?

Hi Nitin,

Our updated release plan is that final Cloud release happens during the 1st semester of 2018.
Meanwhile, we will be providing a limited EAP (Early Access Program), so some of you can try it in advance.
This way, those who are interested can join for the first hands-on with the tool. The date for the EAP availability is not yet defined. As soon as we have something this thread will be one of the first channels where we will promote it.

You can register for the EAP here: https://pt.surveymonkey.com/r/N2D7WVD

Best regards,

Xpand Add-ons Team

Thank you for the update.

Also when said, final Cloud release happens during the 1st semester of 2018 - is there a month which I can think about in this case. 

This is really going to help us take decision on the Add-on implementation for our JIRA. 

Please let me know. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

34 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you