Xporter missing from main menu in JIRA/JIRA Agile

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2014

We have not upgraded the Xporter Plugin but it has disappeared from the Main Jira Menu Bar, why? How do I get it back?

Jira downloaded vs 6.0.4

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2014

Hi Jana,

In this case I would recommend you to upgrade Xporter to the newest version: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.xpandit.plugins.jiraxporter

And double check which version of Java are you running in your server (the supported is Oracle JDK/JRE 1.7).

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2014

Thank you Bruna, as it turns out, the project was not yet enabled that I was looking at. Thanks for the help.

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2014
  1. Could you double check if you're running version 2.9.4 of Xporter?
  2. Also, have you made any changes on your Jira or JDK recently as an upgrade?
  3. Please check if the plugin is up and running on your Jira instance: Jira Admin > Manage Add-ons > Search for Xporter > Check if all modules are enabled.
JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2014

1) We are currently using 2.9.0 of Xporter and it had been working up until late last week.

2) Not to my knowledge-no changes

3) I don't know what you mean by "Modules". I have "configure"

Suggest an answer