Xporter for Jira Doesn't export bulk issues the same as single issue

Justin A July 3, 2016

Im using Xporter 4.1.0.1 on JIRA  7.0.10. I have set up a Xporter template and exporting various fields. I also have some custom fields that calculate values that are written with ScriptRunner. I have tested these fields using Jiras API and they do work as intended. When I open a single issue view and choose to export with the single issue exporter to excel, All fields export as intended. My Debug logs show the correct out for the field calculations. However when i export in multiple issue view using the system export function to choose xporter each custom field just shows zero. I see that my code is ran. So my question is, how is the process of handle the system choice of exporting with xporter vs single issue export with xporter. all of my custom fields expect an issue to be passed in. so as long as Xporter's bulk exporting feature is just looping through each issue and handing that off just as it does with a single issue exporter, then it should work normal. What am I missing here? 

1 answer

0 votes
Fábio Antunes July 6, 2016

Hi Justin,

Can you please open a ticket in our Customer Portal ?

Kind Regards,

Fábio Antunes

Suggest an answer