XRay JQL searches

Leandro Malesd November 7, 2020

can anyone help me with creating the following two JQL queries ?

1) For a specified PROJECT, I would like to have the list of all created BUGs, their STATUS, and the related TEST, TEST PLAN, (and related TEST STEP, if possible/applicable). The output should be as the one shown in the table below.
If the same bug has been opened for two different tests I would like to have two records (one for each test) instead of one row related to two tests

PROJECT DEFECT TEST TEST PLAN TEST STEP
Project 1 Defect 1 Test 1 Test Plan 1
Project 2 Defect 1 Test 2 Test Plan 1
Project 2 Defect 1 Test 3 Test Plan 2
Project 2 Defect 2 Test 4 Test Plan 2

2) For a specified PROJECT, i would like to have the list of all TEST PLAN, with their related TEST, TEST STATUS as shown in the table below. (please note that the same test (Test1 in the example below) can be included in two different Test Plan and have different status).

PROJECT TEST PLAN TEST TEST STATUS
Project 1 Test Plan 1 Test 1 Pass
Project 1 Test Plan 1 Test 2 Failed
Project 1 Test Plan 1 Test 3 Pass
Project 1 Test Plan 2 Test 1 Failed
Project 1 Test Plan 2 Test 4 Failed
Project 1 Test Plan 2 Test 5 Pass

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2020

try some jql guides

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/expand-jira/jql#jql-syntax 

would be something like

project = project 1 and issuetype = bug or project = project 2 and issuetype = bug

then you have to show the columns you need

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/saving-your-search-as-a-filter-861257224.html#UsingFilters-Definingafilter-specificcolumnorder 

Leandro Malesd November 7, 2020

Hello Alexander,

thank you for your reply. I have made many attempts to build queries but I have not obtained anything consistent and aligned to the expected outputs My question is to have the exact query in the JIRA XRAY context so as to obtain the output reported in my question.

Suggest an answer