XML import of Jira

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2013

Hi Guys

is it a pre-requisite to have attachments folders in place before performing a complete restore from backup?

I know it is a pre-requisite when doing project import.

Rahul

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2013
1 vote
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 26, 2013

It's not pre-requisite, the only trouble is that you won't have any attachments in their respective issues. If I'm correct when you set the folder you will have to restart the Jira instance to changes take effect.

1 vote
GuilhermeA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 25, 2013

I believe that Timothy is right, every set of folders will be created automatically

Cheers,

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2013

thanks everyone for your responses..

Rahul

Suggest an answer