XML Import on Jira

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2013

Hi

I performed a complete xml import on jira 4.1.2 (export was taken from 4.1.2). I got this error several times in the stdout.log during the import. I am not sure if this is a major issue.

Can anyone help please. Also is there a resolution to this?

2013-02-01 15:02:27,959 IssueIndexer:thread-6 ERROR tiger 829x115x1 k5a5v8 127.0.0.1 /secure/admin/XmlRestore.jspa [core.ofbiz.association.DefaultAssociationManager] Cannot find user with username 'jzzzz@zzzzz.com'.
com.opensymphony.user.EntityNotFoundException: No user jzzz@zzzz.com found
at com.opensymphony.user.UserManager.getEntity(UserManager.java:259)
at com.opensymphony.user.UserManager.getUser(UserManager.java:181)
at com.atlassian.core.user.UserUtils.getUser(UserUtils.java:37)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2013

It tells you there are some user references JIRA found on some entities (probably like Filter owner, dashboard owner etc) for which the user don't exist (was originally missing in the JIRA user list that was imported first).

It wasn't there in the source XML and hence I don't think it will cause any issues which wasn't already there in the original instance.

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2013

thanks Jobin for your response....have a great weekend.

Rahul

Suggest an answer