I performed a complete xml import on jira 4.1.2 (export was taken from 4.1.2). I got this error several times in the stdout.log during the import. I am not sure if this is a major issue.
Can anyone help please. Also is there a resolution to this?
2013-02-01 15:02:27,959 IssueIndexer:thread-6 ERROR tiger 829x115x1 k5a5v8 127.0.0.1 /secure/admin/XmlRestore.jspa [core.ofbiz.association.DefaultAssociationManager] Cannot find user with username 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
com.opensymphony.user.EntityNotFoundException: No user email@example.com found
It tells you there are some user references JIRA found on some entities (probably like Filter owner, dashboard owner etc) for which the user don't exist (was originally missing in the JIRA user list that was imported first).
It wasn't there in the source XML and hence I don't think it will cause any issues which wasn't already there in the original instance.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG