Wrong date format after upgrade to v.5.1

We have a problem with the date format in the issue list after we installed the JIRA upgrade 5.1.

Our date format for day/month/year is: dd.MM.yyyy

The expected result should be: 31.08.2012

The new issues (created after the upgrade) are correctly displayed. The old issues however all wrong. They look like this:
01.09.71202459
15.12.71202597
02.09.-214332475
etc.

The problem only occurs in the issue list...

Is this a JIRA bug? Or a configuration error?

It would be great if you can help me.

Regards, Adrian

1 answer

1 accepted

I've found the solution. I had to make an re-indexing on the DB.

Suggest an answer

Log in or Join to answer
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,981 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot