We customized notifications so my teams will receive emails when we update an issue.
Depending of the location of my team, the email format is not the same.
You will find attached:
- "JIRA (RUN-2129) Décalage de télécollecte Paybox.msg": email received from a notification from JIRA sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. WRONG Format
- "E-mail test BB-8 Pas de traction suffisante dans le sable.msg": email sent by JIRA Service Desk when we configure notifications and use "Send an email test". It has been sent to email@example.com as well. Format OK
- "Romain JIRA (RUN-2129) Décalage de télécollecte Paybox.msg": email received from a notification from JIRA sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Format OK
I would like to understand what I can customize to always have correct format of my email. Because in our situation:
- email with editis.com receive wrong email from automatic notification but correct email from test
- when editis.com receive wrong format, emails with cgi.com receive the same email with correct format.
Thank you for your help
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot