Would like to remove the default "name" and "email" fields from issue collector

DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2015

I've created an issue collector.  It's lovely.  Has all the custom fields I want, etc.  However, the default issue collector comes with a Name and an Email field that I can't figure out how to remove.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2015
DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2015

Thank you!

Brian July 1, 2015

I have tried this but am getting a "Could not find a handler capable of installing the add-on" when I try to upload the amended JAR...any idea why?

lisandro.plazaola September 28, 2016

I tried to do  it but when I tried to re-compress the jar file, and uploading to JIRA, the plugin are converted to corrupt.

Development Team May 15, 2017

all of jar talk is a java thing....i am simply loading the JS script into my page and using javascript to trigger the form.

i've been messing with the DOM after the plugin is loaded but still haven't figure out how to remove email and name.

Any help? 

thanks!

Suggest an answer