Would like to go back to the last visited in Activity Stream

Richard Li January 30, 2015

Very often, there are many activities listed in "Activity Stream", when I check them and click on "Show more ..." multiple times, I noticed there is one activity that I would like to read, so the activity I selected is open. After that, I clicked the "Back" arrow on IE, so now I am back to the screen with the "Activity Stream"  dashboard.

But it is back to the latest activity. I neeed to repeate the procedure again ... click on "Show more" multiple times and finally go back to the activity where I left.

Is there a way I can "go back" to the activity where I left?

Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Richard Li February 2, 2015

Thanks Volodymyr, I don't really understand what you meant.

I did try your suggestion but did not get back to the item where I left

I would like to go back to the "activity" where I clicked, so I can continue my reading.

Currently I always go back to the top activity on the whole list, then I have to do "show more" mnay times to go back to where I choose last time.

Thanks

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2015

Hi Richard, I meant that there is no other way, except finding the previously viewed issues in the browser visited pages history.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2015

Only by clicking "Forward" arrow in IE smile

Richard Li February 2, 2015

did not really help ~ but thanks

Suggest an answer