Would like to add an extra statement to a filter that already has an AND/OR statement

Frankie Henderson January 18, 2019

I have a Filter that already includes an AND/OR statement, but I also want a statement that includes the last comment made.

Project=IUFS AND (issueType in Risk, Opportunity, Issue, Gap) OR issueFunction in subtasksOf("Project =IUFS AND (issueType in Risk, Opportunity, Issue, Gap)") OR "IUFS Approver" = ROMB) Order by id ASC, cf [11708] ASC, issuetype ASC

1 answer

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2019

Hello Frankie,

Sorry if I am missing something, but you can add as many statements as you want. You just have to use parenthesis in the right form in order to get accurate results.

Please clarify if you meant something different.

Br

Frankie Henderson January 20, 2019

I guess I was more looking for a suggestion as to how to incorporate another "And" statement without the "Or". Any suggestions as to the correct way to use the parenthesis for the statement "add last comment" into the pre-existing statement would be deeply appreciated.  Thank you.

Suggest an answer