Would anyone be open for a (digital coffee) to discuss the following topic?

Sebastiaan Visser December 17, 2020

I am currently writing my Sales & Marketing oriented thesis on consulting- and consulting products revolving around Atlassian’s Jira suite. I’m attempting to investigate market segments regarding Jira users and any of their overarching profiles. That said, I am in need of an expert’s perspective on the subject. I would like to ask if anyone has time for a digital coffee (10 -15min) to discuss the abovementioned topic? 

Your perspective is of immeasurable help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2020

Hi @Sebastiaan Visser welcome on the community. So you need to know what type of customers/businesses are using Atlassian tools?

Sebastiaan Visser December 21, 2020

Hi, @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__, your reply is much appreciated! Correct. To be even more specific, I'm looking for a high leveled understanding of the different types of customers/businesses using Jira software and how each type goes about any issues that they might have with the software. 

Would you by any chance have time for a 15-minute discussion on the subject? 

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2020

Hi @Sebastiaan Visser  you are smart... you already accepted my answer, so I have to :D. Just kidding, can we plan it after holiday? What about January 7th 2PM (CET)? I have 30minutes but if the discussion will be interesting for both of us, we can continue the week later...

Sebastiaan Visser December 23, 2020

Amazing! The 7th of January fits my schedule. I've reached out to you on Linkedin so that we can exchange emails and set up the meeting!

Thanks again for your time and consideration Martin. :) 

kind regards, 

Sebastiaan 

Suggest an answer