Worklog transfer to Power BI Dashboard

Matthias Macioschek October 14, 2021

Hey there!

I want to transfer worklog data to create a dashboard in Power BI. Worklog data is usually categorized in project numbers e.g. J210035. Unfortunately i dont get the correct sum of hours when i check the data in Power BI. Is anone familiar with a similiar usage?

1 answer

0 votes
Anna Odrynska - Alpha Serve
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2021

Hi @Matthias Macioschek ,

If you're using Tempo plugins for work logs in Jira, you can check out Power BI Connector for Jira. It allows to correctly export Tempo data into Power BI for further use in dashboards and reports. 

Anna

Matthias Macioschek October 19, 2021

Hi @Anna Odrynska - Alpha Serve ,

thank you very much for your reply. Iam actually already using the Power BI Connector for Jira but i guess im not setting all filters correctly so that some hours are not included...

Anna Odrynska - Alpha Serve
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2021

Dear @Matthias Macioschek ,

I would suggest that you contact our support team for assistance: https://aserve.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/16

There can be various issues with hours calculation, including Tempo permissions and other things. Anyway, our support team will be happy to help you solve it and get the correct hours you need. 

Anna

Matthias Macioschek October 20, 2021

Thanks Anna =)

i just contacted your support team.

Suggest an answer