Worklog time of a particular user

bala venkatesh July 2, 2014

How can i find worklog time of a particular user in jira?

Thanks in Advance.

4 answers

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2014

Make sure to check out Tempo Timesheets 

It gives you a robust overview of user's timesheet and plenty of other time tracking features smile

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2014

Hi!

If you are still looking, you can check out eazyBI report creation plugin for JIRA. With eazyBI you can create custom reports based on JIRA data.

See an example report of hours logged by user per issue.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions about eazyBI, you can also contact me directly on support@eazybi.com

Kind regards,
Lauma

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2014

I usually install one of the Timesheet plugins - they don't just do timesheets, they all give you a good "user has worked on" view.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2014

I usually install one of the Timesheet plugins - they don't just do timesheets, they all give you a good "user has worked on" view.

Suggest an answer