Worklog status

Ravi Tiwari June 24, 2012

Hi ,

I am using and integrated the atlassian with sugarcrm. I am showing worklog report on my sugarcrm. Each time the old worklog are coming in my sugarcrm application. So I want only those worklog should come whose status is active.

Please let me know how can I manage the status of worklog on JIRA

3 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2012

Unfortunately, JIRA doesn't have a status for the worklogs. When you use the REST API, it will fetch you all worklogs on the issue. You will have to do some post processing to find out the one recently added/changed.

I guess you should be abel to do that by created/updated date even though it is not super efficient!

0 votes
Ravi Tiwari June 25, 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. Actually we are integrated atlassian with our sugarcrm application.

for fetching worklog from atlassian we are using the below url

https://osscube.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/10826/worklog

the above url give us the worklog of the respected issue id(10826) and we save it on our sugarcrm application for custom report.

Here we want that those worklog of the respected issue id that already in our application should not come until there is no change in that worklog

for this we want to maintain a status for worklog on atlasssian

if the work log is fetched on sugarcrm application then for that worklog statuse will be inactive and for the new worklog or updated worklog will be active

every time we want to fetch new/updated worklog from atlassian on the basis of issue id

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2012

What do you mean by active status?

Suggest an answer