Worklog Calendar does not work on Jira Server

Nils Weidl March 19, 2015

Please update worklog calendar for JIRA server as there are a couple of problems:

• week view only shows 8am to 8pm
  • Settings pane is 404
  • colors can not be selected for projects

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2015

Just started development instance of JIRA 6.3.11 and Configuration screen works fine for me.

Could you please provide the logs?

One more thing that can help is JIRA restart.

Nils Weidl March 20, 2015

Now everything works fine. Don't know what has changed since a couple of days. Anyway thanks for your responses.

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2015

Sometimes after the plugin installation JIRA does not see the configuration action. Usually JIRA restart helps.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2015

The latest version should resolve the problem with the Configuration screen.

0 votes
Nils Weidl March 19, 2015

JIRA version is v6.3.11#6341. Log i can provide you later.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 19, 2015

Hi Nils!

Thank you for reporting the problem.

Week start/end time and colors are configured on Setting page which is 404 for you. Can you please tell me your JIRA version and provide log file after attempt to access the Settings screen.

Suggest an answer