Workload Pie Gadget Issue

Anja Herzog April 14, 2013

Hi,

I am using the Workload Pie gadget to report the time spent on certain issues (defined in a filter), once per customer, once per priority. However, and this is what my question is about, the total amount of time shown in the gadget is not the same for both charts. How can that happen? I am using the same source (filter) for both charts and just have a different grouping.

Anybody having an idea?

Many thanks

anja

1 answer

0 votes
Chaithra N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2013

Hi,

Is "Customer" a multiselect field?

If yes, then in any issue if customer has multiple values, then pie chart would show the same workload for muliple times (i.e for each selected customer).

Anja Herzog April 15, 2013

Hi Chaithra,

thanks for your reply. It's correct, Customer is a multiselect field, but the sum of hours is greater when I group by Priority than by customer and it would have to be the other way round if that was the cause, right?

Priority is not a multiselect field, but the amount is higher in both charts for the Priority grouped one.

Best regards

anja

Suggest an answer