Workflows not showing up

C
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2014

under System administration -->Issues --> Workflows,  when I click on workflows and when the page loads, all of the workflows are missing.   the projects are working correctly, but I cannot see or edit them. 

the error received is “The JIRA server was contacted but has returned an error response.  We are unsure of the result of this operation.”

3 answers

1 vote
Mike Sorensen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2014

My first impression was that the workflows are in the Inactive tab which is collapsed and not showing. However if your workflows are in schemas that are attached to projects then they wouldn't be there. Your statement that the workflows are "working correctly" leads me to believe that's not the case. 

I'm including this in case I may have misunderstood what "working correctly" means and they could be hiding in the collapsed Inactive folder. 

Edward Scott January 10, 2019

I was running into the reported issue and this was the problem for me - it was in the collapsed 'inactive' section. I did not even know there was an 'inactive' section until reading your comment, this was not obvious at all, so your comment was useful.

David Willson January 25, 2019

It's so subtle! Go to your workflows, scroll to the very bottom and there is 'inactive' text, clicking on that expands all your inactive workflows!

inactive_expand.PNG

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2014

Anything in the log files?

0 votes
Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2014

Try to do full reindex and check again.System Administration>Indexing

C
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2014

Already tried to reindex, however it did not work. ... I guess that would have been helpful information to include!

Mehmet Kazgan
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2014

How about restarting the DB?

Suggest an answer