Workflows not showing up

under System administration -->Issues --> Workflows,  when I click on workflows and when the page loads, all of the workflows are missing.   the projects are working correctly, but I cannot see or edit them. 

the error received is “The JIRA server was contacted but has returned an error response.  We are unsure of the result of this operation.”

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Try to do full reindex and check again.System Administration>Indexing

Already tried to reindex, however it did not work. ... I guess that would have been helpful information to include!

How about restarting the DB?

My first impression was that the workflows are in the Inactive tab which is collapsed and not showing. However if your workflows are in schemas that are attached to projects then they wouldn't be there. Your statement that the workflows are "working correctly" leads me to believe that's not the case. 

I'm including this in case I may have misunderstood what "working correctly" means and they could be hiding in the collapsed Inactive folder. 

Anything in the log files?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

165 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you