Workflow transitions: other kind of notification

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2015

Hi there, I need your fantasy smile

I am creating a new workflow with 4 in progress-statusses and for now it should be possible for all the issues to transition from one to another, no matter which status. The important thing here is, that we would like some notification at that moment saying something like: "issue is going from A to C, are you sure?".

I know you can send e-mails or have a HipChat notification, but I want something like a pop-up or something that the person actually sees at that moment, as some sort of extra check that he's sure he knows what he's doing.

Is there something like that? I creative post-function or an awesome plugin?

Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2015

It should be possible for all the issues to transition from one to another, no matter which status.

I want something like a pop-up or something that the person actually sees at that moment, as some sort of extra check that he's sure he knows what he's doing.

Curious. Why would there be 4 In-Progress status? 

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2015

Hi Gabrielle, I'll try that transition screen. Maybe it's something. About the 4 statusses: it's used for projects and the issues ("stuff to be done") within them can be in 4 different stages: Development, Test, Acceptance, and Production :)

Suggest an answer