Workflow transition problems in Jira 5.2.8

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2013

Hi,

We had installed the latest Jira 5.2.8 version and the jira misc workflow plugin version 2.5.5.2.

However when i tried to edit an existing workflow i found that

if i wanted to give a validation in a transition and chose the condition "Fields required" then i am unable to add the field as such.i.e.,this option isnt allowing me to add a field for validation.i also tried with plugin versions 2.5.4 and 2.5.2 but with no avail.

Has anyone faced such an issue in Jira 5.2.8?Is there a way out for this?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2013
0 votes
sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2013

Hi Pedro,

Sorry to have given the wrong info.

I had later tried out the version 1.3.4 and 1.3.5 of suite utilities but still i am unable to select the fields for the component "Fields required" in Jira 5.2.8 in IE8.However this issue isnt seen in Firefox browser.So is this a problem with the Jira version or is there any work around currently

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2013

This issue has now been fixed by atlassian but would only be available from confluence 6 onwards.Till then the workaround is to use firefox browser for this.

Suggest an answer