It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Workflow transition problems in Jira 5.2.8

sap Mar 17, 2013

Hi,

We had installed the latest Jira 5.2.8 version and the jira misc workflow plugin version 2.5.5.2.

However when i tried to edit an existing workflow i found that

if i wanted to give a validation in a transition and chose the condition "Fields required" then i am unable to add the field as such.i.e.,this option isnt allowing me to add a field for validation.i also tried with plugin versions 2.5.4 and 2.5.2 but with no avail.

Has anyone faced such an issue in Jira 5.2.8?Is there a way out for this?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Pedro Cora Atlassian Team Mar 18, 2013
0 votes
sap Mar 19, 2013

Hi Pedro,

Sorry to have given the wrong info.

I had later tried out the version 1.3.4 and 1.3.5 of suite utilities but still i am unable to select the fields for the component "Fields required" in Jira 5.2.8 in IE8.However this issue isnt seen in Firefox browser.So is this a problem with the Jira version or is there any work around currently

sap Apr 09, 2013

This issue has now been fixed by atlassian but would only be available from confluence 6 onwards.Till then the workaround is to use firefox browser for this.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

2,379 views 6 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you