Workflow layout maximum dimensions

angel May 22, 2012

Are there any maximum dimensions limits on the workflow layout? At some point I cannot move a step beyond a certain y-axis position.

Thanks

A.

2 answers

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2012

The problem with the Workflow Designer is that it is inside a little window. It's a terrible headache when you are working on a big workflow. Like Kelly said, it's easier when you work with a big monitor.

I usually do a Zoom-Out so I can see a little better. But ain't matter how perfect you create it, sometimes the workflow gets all messed up when you see it from an issue.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2012

I would recommend to modify it with the Zoom Out as much as you can...

angel May 23, 2012

Thanks Ramiro,

but what I'm really after are not the window size limits, but the virtual canvas limits of workflow designer's layout.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 23, 2012

If I undestand well, then the real size of the canvas is when you do all the zoom out. There you can see the Designer's limit.

0 votes
K Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2012

I had issues with the layout - very little would show up in design mode when I worked on my laptop, using safari, firefox, or chrome. I submitted a ticket on it since I can never work in the designer on my laptop at all and included all of thes screenshots. However, support could not recreate, therefore they closed.

I can only work in the designer mode using an external monitor.

I don't prefer the designer mode as it's difficult to see everything. I navigate to Workflow Schemes, locate the workflow that I want to work with and click on it's link in this view. That's the only way I know to get to the flattened workflow view.

Suggest an answer