Workflow for JIRA Service Desk

I wish to create a workflow using JIRA Service Desk below:

Raise Request (Customer) -> Service Request (Support) -> Completed Request (Support) -> Waiting for Request Verification (Customer) -> Closure (Support) -> Closed

Is it possible to have the customer portal force the user to use a workflow action (Verify Request) instead of just leaving a comment? 

Sorry, i am quite new to this. Please don't mind me if my question don't make much sense.

3 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

Hi Chua,

Unfortunately this feature is not yet available by default in Service Desk, we are tracking the feature request with JSD-40: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-40.
Please add yourself as a watcher and vote on the issue to receive updates.

For the meantime the only work-around that I am aware of would be to use: Service Pack for JIRA Service Desk: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.intenso.jira.plugins.jsd-extender].

I would suggest trialing it to see if it suits your needs.

Regards,

Rodrigo Rosa

This is really useful for me! Will try it! Cheers!

Hi Rodrigo Rosa [Atlassian]

I just realise that "Service Pack for JIRA Service Desk" - "Workflow Action Pack" does not support my JIRA Server version 6.2.7.

Any idea if there is a "Service Pack for JIRA Service Desk" version that support JIRA Server version 6.2.7?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

454 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you