Workflow Screens required fields and messages

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2012

About workflow screens:

1. How can I highlight that a field is mandatory for a transition? I am adding a validation for the transition requiring a valid input for Field A, but I would like to see a * or something next to Field A in the transition screen, indicating that it is mandatory. In particular for the Original Estimate.

2. How can I customize some alerts or info on a transition screen?

Thank you,

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alon Erez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2012

For the first question use the Jira Suite Utilities as mentioned above to make the field required, then you can use the behaviours plugin to add the "*" near the field.

0 votes
Alon Erez
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2012

For the first question use the Jira Suite Utilities as mentioned above to make the field required, then you can use the behaviours plugin to add the "*" near the field.

0 votes
Foong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2012
  1. You can use JIRA Suite Utilities plugin that has the Fields Required Validator to make certain field required during the transition
  2. You can try JIRA Toolkit plugin that has the Message Custom Field

Suggest an answer