Workflow Post function Groovy Script

Vignesh August 13, 2015

Please help with us with the groovy script to compare two field values and based on that we need to assign the value to custom field.

1 answer

1 vote
Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2015

Try this:

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor

import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue

CF_Approver= ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectByName("Approver")

def env = issue.getEnvironment()

if (env.equals("SQA")){
issue.setCustomFieldValue(CF_Approver, "US-RM-AFL-Sqa")

}

I just did that by using my cel, if any thing doesn't went good, let me know.

Vignesh August 13, 2015

Field Name : Environment Field Name : Approver I need to get the value of "Environment" feild and compare it with the string value "SQA". based on that comparison I need to assing the string value "US-RM-AFL-Sqa" to Approver field. Please give me the exact code.

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2015

ok sir... sec

Vignesh August 13, 2015

Thanks ,,I am waiting for you.

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2015

I'm considering that "Approver" field is a custom field. Check my answer

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2015

It works? please accept my answer.

Suggest an answer