Workflow Post Function question

Jigar D Patel May 18, 2017

I am currently acting as JIRA adminstrator and I have full previligies. In one of the project workflow there is a Post Function added by another user. I want to remove the post function but when I try to edit or click (x) I get Stop sign icon. How can I remove post function? Please help. 

2 answers

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2017

Is it an active workflow?

Jigar D Patel May 19, 2017

Yes it is. Basically the issue is, when I link an issue to another issue, it is carrying the status of resolve on both site. 

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2017

What does the Stop sign say?

Jigar D Patel May 18, 2017

so technically, it doesnt throw any notification because I can't really click on it. As soon as I take my mouse there, it shows circle with slash on top of it. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2017

Have you got the workflow in "edit" mode?

Could you give us a screenshot too - the behaviour you describe does not sound familiar.

Jigar D Patel May 19, 2017

See attached. It won't let me delete, edit, or move up and down. Inked372392b3-5c4e-4f88-8db6-b73d87a34585_LI.jpg

Suggest an answer