Workaround? Wrong calendar week in jira

Benjamin Horst
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013

We recognized that in out Jira 5.2.6 the calendar weeks in the standard calendar do not count up correctly when using the german language. It's not even conform to ISO 8061, which is set as standard. The same bug seems to appear in spanish and french. So maybe all languages that have monday as first day of the week.

Customer support opened a bug for us at: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-31934.

But my question now is:

Has anyone successfully worked around that error? I'm pretty stuck at the moment. And changing our first day of the week is not a viable option atm.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Benjamin Horst
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013

the following workaround finally solved my problem:

"Look and Feel (g + g + Look and Feel) and scroll to the bottom, on the option Use ISO8601 standard in Date Picker, change to yes. From my end it resolves the issue and the week number is shown correctly after that."

Suggest an answer