Worflow diagram work area

Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2013

hi,

With every upgrade of JIRA the UI adds more space everywhere. This is especially burdensome when trying to edit a workflow with the diagram tool.

Having installed version 6.0.7, the diagram tool now starts at the middle of the screen leaving very little space to see complex workflows.

Is there any way I can open the diagram editor in "fullscreen" or any other way I can have more work space?

If not, can this be considered for new JIRA versions?

thanks,

Jacques.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2013

Since the system is requesting me to accept something as an answer, this will be it: there will probably be no answer to this question.

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2013

you can edit workflow using text mode if it is uncomfortable to edit workflows in diagram mode,To switch between Diagram and Text edit modes, click the buttons near the top-left of the workflow page.

i hope it will help you!!

Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2013

hi Rambanam,

Thanks for the suggestion. Obviously I know this option exists, but I prefer working with the diagram editor as it gives a clearer workflow view. For some operations I do use the text version as it's not possible to perform these changes in the diagram editor (like editing global transitions).

So your suggestion is not really a solution to my issue.

thanks anyway! :)

Suggest an answer