Within a project workflow, can we see each transition, and which fields are associated with that transition?

Andy Keyworth June 24, 2016

Hi,

One of our directors said he'd seen a particular workflow view in an earlier incarnation of our JIRA instance: in this project workflow view, he could see each state, and which particular fields were associated with (ie, mandatory for) each state. I don't know how to call up such a view: is it possible?

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Keyworth June 24, 2016

I think the director's memory was that for each status or transition, there would be a simultaneous list of all required fields (in validators and conditions) for those transitions to occur. I haven't seen such a view, but wanted to ask if there was such a feature I'd overlooked.

0 votes
RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2016

What do you mean "particular fields were associated with (ie, mandatory for) each state" ? Is it a condition or validation point in transition to this state ? If yes I don't think it is possible to see all of them in one view without going to each separate state in workflow configuration.

Suggest an answer