With automatic licence tier scaling, how is a final monthly bill calculated?

We're basically dancing around the 100user limit for JIRA at the moment. Every now and again, we go into 101, sometimes through automatic registration error.  This ticks us over into the next pricing tier until I go in there and fix it up. What ends up getting charged each month? How is that worked out?

Thanks,
Scott 

1 answer

1 accepted

That information is found on https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud/managing#monthlycustomers-1

An email is sent 3 days prior to all Billing Contacts so to avoid paying the next tier make sure that you have the correct Billing Contacts. You can add as many as you want to be notified. Also if possible restrict the user administration access (via site-admin group) so that not too many people are granting permissions at the same time and cause this situation.

Cheers smile

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,253 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot