With EazyBI, is it possible to add conditional formatting to cells depending on their values?

Emmanuel Boukandoura February 12, 2014

I'd like to highlight some tables elements (cells, tows, columns) depending on their values. I haven't seen such optios in EazyBI. Am I wrong? Does anyone know if it's something being developed?

Thanks,

Emmanuel

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2014

Hi Emmanuel,

As also sent in e-mail, for now it is not possible to highlight table elements. It is planned to add such functionality to eazyBI.

Kind regards,
Lauma

0 votes
Emmanuel Boukandoura March 4, 2014

So sorry for my late reply.

Could you give me a rough estimate on how you plan to ship it?

Thanks,

Emmanuel

Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2014

We plan to add this possibility to change background / color in the table according to defined limit values in nearest months.

Regards,
Lauma

Sameer Vij October 15, 2018

Hi Lauma,

Is this something that has been resolved? Is there documentation for this.

Regards,

Sameer

Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 17, 2018

Hi @Sameer Vij!

Yes, this functionality is available in eazyBI for some time now. You can click on any table row or column header to add conditional formatting. Please see more details in the documentation page here https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/analyze-and-visualize/create-reports#Createreports-Conditionalformattingoncells.

Lauma / support@eazybi.com

Sameer Vij October 17, 2018

Awesome! Thanks @Lauma Cīrule

Deleted user July 28, 2020

Is this option works fine using date values also , I mean changing background color of all data values keeping max as today date (  Now()   )

Suggest an answer