Windows with jira SSO login

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2013

I want to create SSO application in which if I would get logged in windows user account simultaneously I would be logged in jira. Can somebody suggest solution?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user December 16, 2013

NTML is depricated. Kerberos is the solution. It is a little bit complicated, but works fine and stable

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2013

hi peter,

thnx for suggetion it was really helpfull. I have also checked how internally keberoes integrated with windows, but the thing is I'am not aware of which API related to java can be used in order to access Service ticket (ST provided by KDC) to authorise user for JIRA. can you elaborate?

0 votes
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2013

Rahul,

I'd suggest that you look at this third party tool: http://turningright.co.nz/display/TurningRight/NTLM+Authenticator

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2014

can you tell me what necessary configuration I am supposed to do?

Suggest an answer