[Windows] Jira plugin creation taking longer time in downloading repository Edited

I started working on creating a plugin and I triggered atlas-create-jira-plugin command three hours ago and still its downloading repositories. Its so slow, I have download speed of 40 MBPS.

can anyone tell me how to get rid of this wait time of download? 

Also Is it one time download or every time I need to wait this long?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

Ouch, that command takes seconds for me.

I'd suspect that there's something wrong with your network - somewhere between your download application and the repositories, but there's no way to really know what it might be.  Virus checking is also a possibility which you might be able to rule out quite quickly, but I'd probably want to be looking at the connection.

On the bright side, yes, once you've done it once, you won't need to download again (until something significant changes)

Ya  its pretty tedious now! I need to check with network admin now. Thanks for your response!

I am facing the same problem. Do you have a solution?

No I didnt have any solution for that, it was a network error in organization and I used my personal network to set it up to resolve it

It is taking ages to download the pom(s) :(
Is there any other way to get around this ?

its definitely  a network issue or anti virus or firewall or whatever! I changed the system and it works so fast! Please avoid using filtered network!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

77 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you