Will this work with Jira instance that's on company network only?

Jira mobile connector plugin, we have a Jira instance on company network and not exposed to www. Will this plugin still able to work?

Also, what will happen if to the user end if we restart the instance of Jira or take it down? Would issue be queued up while the main jira instance is down?

1 answer

0 vote

Whether or not the instance is accessible is up to your network security. Your second question I can not answer with certainty, though I expect the connector needs to have a connection first in order to be able to perform any actions. If there is none, no actions can be taken either. You basically will not be able to create issues to begin with, so they won' t get queued up either.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

523 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you