Will this add-on get a version for Server?

Robin van Es March 2, 2016

This add-on is exactly what I'm looking for but we're using the Server version of JIRA. Will this add-on become available for JIRA (Service Desk) Server as well?

2 answers

0 votes
Henno Gous August 29, 2017

Hi Maarten,

I would second Robin's post above... Atlas CRM could fill a crucial gap in our Atlassian platform, but we're using the server versions.

Any updates on a server version?

Thanks!
Henno

Kristina Meelind [Avisi]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 29, 2017

Hi Henno,

The current situation is the same as Maarten explained before. At the moment, we are not planning to release the Server version of Atlas CRM.

We are working on adding extra features to the Cloud version. You can check our public roadmap for the coming improvements.

If you wish, we can notify you when the plans change. Please send us a message on our Service Desk.

Best wishes,

Kristina

0 votes
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2016

Hi Robin,

Sorry for the late reply, your question slipped under our radar for some reason. (I was checking the wrong URL every day).

We are currently focusing all our efforts on the JIRA Cloud version of the add-on and are not working on a Server version of the add-on. We do, however, maintain a list with people who are interested in a Server version of the add-on. If we ever decide to start working on a Server version, we will contact everyone on this list.

If you would like to get notified about any news on a Server version of the add-on, you can send us a message on our Service Desk or send an email to addons@avisi.nl.

Cheers,
Maarten 

Suggest an answer