Wiki style renderer for custom field not applying in Create Issue Screen

Jofffinn October 23, 2017

Hi,

I created new screens and screens schemes so that a specific Custom field (text multi line, Wiki Style Renderer) is displayed on Create Issue Screen

The custom field appears but NOT as a Wiki Style rendered box

The pre-defined text (set as default in custom field configuration) I entered there show *this is a test* instead of this is a test in the Create Issue Screen

The custom field is set to only be shown with 1 specific issue type for 1 specific project.

Now curious thing is that when I select this special screen scheme a s default and applied to all issue types, it does shows as wiki style rendered randomly for some other issue type that the one I want.

Any idea?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2017

You need to change the render of your custom field.

Go to the field configuration scheme which is custom field is using for that specific project. 

Then in field configuration find your custom field and set its renderer to [Wiki Style Renderer] instead of Default Text renderer. 

Your custom field would then start to pick up Wiki Style rendering. 

Jofffinn October 23, 2017

Thx @Tayyab Bashir Actually problem was that I somehow updated the wiki style rendering of my custom field not for this specific screen scheme...

thx a lot works perfectly now

Suggest an answer