Widget that will show how many bugs per task for each project over a defined timeframe?

tester person April 12, 2013

Is there a widget that can be configured to display how the average number of bugs per task/story we have for each of my projects over the last x amount of days?

If this is possible, but for only 1 project at a time, no big deal for me to implement multiple instances of a widget that can provide the data needed.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2013

Hey there.

Apart from the standard gadgets that are offered by JIRA by default (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+Dashboard+Gadgets), most likely you will have to look into the possibility of developing your own gadget. The following link might be able to help you out on this:

If you do not have the resources, you can also seek assistance from the following alternatives:

Warm regards,

Danial

tester person April 29, 2013

thanks. looks like what i'm looking for does not exist and will beed to be developed if i want it.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2013

Hey there.

You are welcome. Glad to be able to help!

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer