Why would Code Committed Condition not allow me to transition when code has been commited against this issue?

Karl Shlayfman August 13, 2012

Why would Code Committed Condition not allow me to transition when code has been commited against this issue? I do see under Subversion commit tab in JIRA that code has been commited. Any suggestions?

2 answers

1 vote
pkirkeby
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2016

The 'Code Commited Condition' is only for FishEye commits: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FE-5726

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2012

Are you sure the committed message has the issue key in it? The code will appear in source tab even if it is not there depending on how you configured it - sometimes it shows all code in the project under source tab.

Yes it does have a issue number in the commit message. I see the file I commited through JIRA under Subversion Commit tab. What strange is that even when i change my condition to allow transition even if code has not been commited it is still not showing my transition.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2012

There must be something else going on then. Are there any other conditions in the workflow transition? If not, check the logs.

No other conditions.

Suggest an answer