Why two Jira istances have different look and feel

Deleted user January 19, 2018

Hi, I've two different Jira Accounts. One used by my self as a test, and the other bought by my agency after my test.

Same products (Jira Software + Jira Service Desk), same type (cloud).

My test has this look and feel:

Schermata 2018-01-19 alle 18.09.04.png

The agency account has this different look and feel:

Schermata 2018-01-19 alle 18.09.12.png

Please, help me: why this difference!? The project has the same template (helpdesk IT).

Thank you!

3 answers

2 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2018

The top one is using the "old" look and feel, the bottom one the new one.   You can switch between them by clicking the option in the menu under your profile.

A lot of people are really not liking the new one, and it's common to see people have turned it off.  It's a personal setting for each user though.

Deleted user January 19, 2018

Thank you very much but see below:

Schermata 2018-01-19 alle 18.32.52.png

There's only Give feedback below New admin experience. I'm site admin, so above all the users.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2018

Ah, yes, the admin stuff has changed a bit as well.  That's separate.  And I'm wrong about the profile menu - that is for turning it back on from the old view.

Go back to the Jira dashboard (by clicking on the Jira icon, top left).  You should find some options near the bottom left in a "New Jira Experience" section.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user January 22, 2018

Thank you for your support. The Atlassian Support told me that the new UI has been rolled out officially and there is not possibility to revert it back O_o

takasurazeem November 17, 2021

:'(

0 votes
Jaspinder Virdee November 4, 2018

How to add someone else as a watcher in the new UI?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events