Why the comment can not be synced between JIRA and Zendesk(another bug management system)in these two days?

Huali Yang August 27, 2012

Why the comment can not be synced between JIRA and Zendesk(another bug management system)in these two days?

2 answers

0 votes
T G August 29, 2012

Apparently there is a bug in the integration according to zendesk support. They have been trying to set up a demo with me with JIRA 5.1 and their zendesk, the comments aren't integrating. They upgraded their integration and it broke this I believe.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2012

Er, you probably need to give a lot more detail, and probably contact Atlassian OnDemand support. We don't know what comment you are talking about, where it is and you almost certainly need to read the log files.

Huali Yang August 27, 2012

I know The comment can be synced at last week, but from yesterday, can not, no any logs and errors can be found. The comment is about JIRA issue and very common words.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2012

You still haven't given any more detail that we can work with.

We need to see your configuration, your log files, what the comment is, where it's appearing (and where it is failing to appear), what you've changed and so-on

I say again though - you almost certainly need to contact Atlassian OnDemand support. You've used that flag on your question. If that is wrong and you are running your own server then please change the tags to something more representative, and look through the log files. If it is correct and you are on OnDemand, then you need to talk toAtlassian.

Suggest an answer