Why "Something went wrong" error appears while inviting users to my organization?

Alaa Kassem
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

I created a new account on Jira and i created a new organization. by default this organization does not have any projects. I imported a backup from another organization to use it's projects and issues. all projects , projects's issues and users are became exist in the new organizations. then i deleted all users and groups to invite new users but this error appears while trying to invite users t the new organization:
"

Something went wrong
No default group for Product: Product{productId=jira-software, workspaceId=7c8e216a-b174-4fec-a405-bcd18455952f, cloudId=7c8e216a-b174-4fec-a405-bcd18455952f} and Role: JIRA_SOFTWARE_MEMBER".
Can i know what should i do to fix this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

Hello @Alaa Kassem 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Are you trying to use a free subscription or a paid subscription?

Exactly what steps did you go through to "delete" the users? 

Exactly what steps did you go through to try to invite other users to your site/product/project?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events