Why my MULTISELECT (combobox) customfield lose value in edit screen

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2015

Hi,

I have a field named "Client code" it's a multiselect combobox, and during a Start progress's postfunction I copy this field to another "Client code to update" same customfield type. This postfunction copy correctly the value of first field to my new one, this field is in a view screen and edit screen, the value of this field ("Client code to update") in view screen is filled OK but when I open edit screen it's empty.

Bassicly the value of this field appear in view screen but not in a edit screen, and when I edit this field to another value normally, it works fine (the value appear both in view and edit screen).

Does anybody knows any solution?

Thank you

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2015

I Already "solved" this problem. I'm using a JS that get field value using rest and fill the field manually. But thank you :)

0 votes
Alejo Villarrubia [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2015

I cannot help there, but I would suggest you to change the label to increase the visibility of your question

0 votes
Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2015

Actually I'm using a add-on "JIRA Suite Utilities Workflow Post-Functions". Here is a link for a tutorial: https://jsutil.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JSUTIL/JIRA+Suite+Utilities+Workflow+Post-Functions

0 votes
Alejo Villarrubia [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2015

could you share the code of that post-function?

Suggest an answer