Why is work calendar not working on some computers?

Jack Teng August 8, 2016

So at my workplace we have some users that get a blank screen when trying to access this plugin. I don't think it is a permission fault as they can access it on different computers. Even different browsers on the same computer doesn't work. Is there a requirement for this plugin to work or is it a bug? 

2 answers

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2016

Hi @Jack Teng,

Could you please update me if the blank screen problem has gone.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2016

Hi Jack,

Thank you for reporting the problem.

There is no special requirement and I certainly want to find the matter. Few questions to help me to move forward in locating the cause:

• Are "blank" and "working" computers in the same intranet?
  • Is it possible that "blank"computers have special internet access restrictions?
  • Do "blank" and "working" computers run the same operation system? If not please let me know OS for blank computers.
  • Do you see any JavaScript errors when Work Calendar is not loaded? In Chrome and FireFox the errors are shown under development toolbox which is launched by F12.
  • Can you please try to open https://jira-work-calendar.com/ on the problematic computer and let me know if the page is opened fine. I suspect that particular computers do not recognize the SSL certificate for jira-work-calendar.com

Suggest an answer