Why is there a remaining time field on my Internal Issue?

Deleted user January 8, 2015

I have created several internal issues and added them under Admin to my project so Users can add them to their timesheet.

All internal issues do not show the remaining time estimate apart from 1. I can't see any differences how I have set them up. I want to remove the remaining time field from this internal issue if possible. Can anyone help please?

Thanks,

Carly

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user January 9, 2015

I have resolved this issue by deleting and re-adding the internal issue to the list.

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2015

You can use the Admin Helper https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Admin+Helper#JIRAAdminHelper-FieldHelper to check how you are hiding the field on other issue types. Then go back and make the same change for the Internal Issues.

Deleted user January 8, 2015

Thanks for your reply Boris. All the internal issues I have added are of the same type. So when I have used the Admin Helper to look for any differences I can't see any. All the same fields are ticked on the internal issues that are not showing the remaining time field as the issue that is showing the remaining time field.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events