Why is the development integration plugin not visible under all add-ons?

Yenni Tan September 14, 2016

I am trying to troubleshoot why my development panel with data from FishEye does not appear on my JIRA issues. The application links are connected in each application and I am able to link to JIRA issues from FishEye commits history. The problem is going the other way – I can't see development panel in JIRA issues.

The first solution suggested here is to enable the development integration plugin: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/development-panel-missing-when-viewing-issue-420975853.html

In JIRA, when I navigate to Administration > Add-ons > Manage Add-ons and filter on System add-ons, the Development Integration Plugin is not in the list. I also searched for it on the market and could not find it there. Any suggestions?

I'm using JIRA v7.2 so this plugin should be available - correct me if I'm wrong.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2016

Do you have JIRA Core or Software? Only JIRA Software supports development panel.

Yenni Tan September 15, 2016

We were using JIRA Core - we just switched over and I now see the development panel. Thanks!

Suggest an answer